Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro.
New Street Church is a growing and emerging church in Falmouth as part of TM.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for mission and ministry amongst young people, a passion for growing the church and the ability to share this vision and draw people to it.
The role requires:
- The gifts to lead the discipleship growth and development of young people.
- Leading on missional outreach towards young people in the community
- Overseeing provision for students attending New Street Church
The role offers:
- The opportunity to play key role in a growing church as part of a deanery looking to impacts Falmouth and the wider area.
- The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and beautiful town.
Contract: Fixed term contract until 30th of June 2025 (however our hope is the role will become permanent)
At the Diocese of Truro we really value work-life balance and employee wellbeing and are committed to supporting your development. We offer additional benefits such as flexible working, a range of wellbeing activities and the Church of England Pension Scheme with 9-15% employer contributions. More information on this is here.
We welcome applications from clergy and lay. Due to the nature of the role applicants are required to be a practicing Christian. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Canon Bill Stuart-White TM Falmouth Lead by email; email@example.com or telephone; 01326 219246
Applications must be made through the pathways application system: https://www.cofepathways.org/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=4582. CVs will not be accepted.
Salary: £25,250 pro rata
Hours: 14 Hours
Application closing date: 27 August 2022
Interview date: Interviews will be held on 7 or 8 September 2022
- The Revd Sophie Chatten Lead Minister, TM Falmouth