Thursday 25 February 2021, 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm
This is a second opportunity to join CTE for an informative webinar on the facts about the Covid-19 vaccine, challenging some of the misinformation and engaging medical experts in conversation to provide the truth about the vaccine.
Join us to have your questions answered, and become better informed about the efficacy, ethics and safety of the vaccines available, as well as participate in a discussion about the vaccines and Christian Faith.
There will be contributions from:
- Archbishop Angaelos, Coptic Orthodox Archbishop of London, and CTE President for the Orthodox Churches.
- Rt Rev’d Michael Beasley, Bishop of Hertford.
- Professor Jeremy Brown, Professor of Respiratory Infection University College of London. Honorary Consultant in Respiratory Medicine. Member of JCVI.
- Rt Rev’d Rose Hudson-Wilkin, Bishop of Dover.
- Dr Bola Owolabi, Director Health Inequalities NHS England & NHS Improvement.
The session will be chaired by Rev’d Dr Paul Goodliff, General Secretary of Churches Together in England.
Paul has pastored Baptist churches in Streatham, Stevenage and Abingdon, and served as General Superintendent of the Baptist Union’s Central Area, and then as the Baptist Union’s Head of Ministry.
He is well known as a lecturer and is the author of books on pastoral care, the theology and psychology of shame, and most recently, a study of ministerial formation and virtue ethics, Shaped for Service (2017) and as co-editor of a book on oversight, Episkope (SCM, 2020). Widely experienced ecumenically, Paul has been a member of the WCC-Pentecostal Joint Consultative Group since 2000.
There will also be space in the programme to put questions via chat box, in order to coordinate them and avoid repetition.
Please join us from 7.00pm on Thursday 25 February by clicking the link below:
Meeting ID: 955 4170 2760
A copy of the flyer can be downloaded here