An online county lines awareness raising session aimed at parents, grandparents and guardians.
County lines is becoming one of the most prevalent forms of modern slavery, affecting children and vulnerable adults across the country.
The Clewer Initiative are offering an awareness raising session aimed at parents, grandparents and guardians of children and young people. The session will cover:
- What is county lines?
- Why should parents/grandparents/guardians be aware of the issue?
- How can we spot the signs?
- What can we do about county lines and how can we talk to our children about it?
The session will be offered on three dates during spring 2022, please sign up for one session per person. Tickets are available to book on the following dates:
- Friday 21st January 10am-11am
- Thursday 10th February 10am-11am
- Thursday 17th March 10am-11am
If you have any questions please email us: email@example.com.Read more