A launch event for church and communities leaders to explore JPIT’s briefing on the rising cost of living, and how we respond.
About this event
- When: The event will be repeated on:
- Tuesday 24th May 7-8pm
- Wednesday 25th May 2:30-3:30pm
Where: On Zoom. Register to receive the details.
The Cost of Living Crisis is affecting communities across the UK. Families who were already experiencing financial challenges are struggling to stay afloat. Families who were managing before are now struggling for the first time.
The Joint Public Issues Team and Church at the Margins are releasing a new briefing on the Cost of Living Crisis.
We will be launching this briefing with an event aimed at church and community leaders (lay and ordained), exploring:
- The wider context of the rising cost of living;
- How the Cost of Living Crisis might affect your community;
- How we can respond locally;
- How we can work together to building an effective national response.
The event is an opportunity to look at the challenges the Cost of Living Crisis will bring and to think together about how churches can respond.