Facebook is still the most popular social media network, and with more than 2.4 billion monthly active users (Facebook, 2019), it’s easy to see why churches are prioritising the platform.
But, with so many other pages competing for attention, how can we cut through the noise to reach our community?
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How you can create a welcoming church Facebook page
- How to post valuable updates
- Understand what success might look like for you
- Learn tips to organising and scheduling content
- How to reach your local community
Got a question? Ask us during the webinar.
Webinar follow up will include the presentation slides, useful links and a recording of the session sent by email to all attendees.
Register for the webinar to receive a recording after the date.
Live and recorded webinars will include automatic captions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about accessibility.