We will hear insights from a City of Sanctuary group who already support community resettlement, also will also host speakers from our partner organisations NACCOM (The No Accommodation Network) and RESET who will share their expertise on hosting and community sponsorship schemes. The webinar will last around 60 mins, and include an interactive Q&A session at the end. The webinar will be recorded and available on our website after the event.
- Update on the Homes from Ukraine Scheme (RESET)
- What Hosts need to think about – training, toolkits and other resources (NACCOM)
- Supporting New Arrivals: How have City of Sanctuary groups been supporting community resettlement?
- How can communities support ALL people seeking sanctuary?
- Introduction: How to set up new City of Sanctuary group?