Online premiere of Cornwall’s Climate Stories. Episode One – Under the Surface
Online launch of the first episode of ‘Cornwall’s Climate Stories’ a series of inspirational documentaries about climate change in Cornwall.
Online premiere: 8pm on 25 February
Register for the event here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cornwalls-climate-stories-premiere-tickets-140873611765
The first episode of the series ‘Under the Surface’ looks at how climate change is already affecting the marine environment in Cornwall. But it also offers hopeful and motivating stories about great projects happening around the county to tackle the challenges that climate change is going to bring.
The event will be introduced by the filmmakers and will be followed by a Q&A session – providing a great opportunity to put questions to and learn more from the marine experts featured in the film, as well as Cllr Edwina Hannaford, Cornwall Council portfolio holder for Climate Change and Neighbourhoods.
Interviewees featured in the film are:
- Dr Matthew Witt, Exeter University
- Marianne Wootton, senior plankton analyst
- Mark Grantham, chair of Cornwall Birds
- Ruth Williams, Cornwall Wildlife Trust
- Nikki Banfield, Isles of Scilly Wildlife Trust
- Fiona Crouch, Natural England
- Tim van Berkel, Cornish Seaweed Company
- James Doddrell, ARC Marine
If you can’t make the premiere, the film will be free to view on the Cornwall Climate Care website www.cornwallclimate.org from 26 February.
Carbon Neutral Cornwall | Cornwall Council