This webinar will explore how a part-time chaplaincy role can complement, inspire and inform other roles and areas of work.
Part-time chaplaincy roles come in many shapes and sizes. They may be:
- inherited as part of a church posting
- be carried out as a distinct role separate from church ministry
- a role held alongside secular employment
Whether you are working part-time as a chaplain, would be interested in doing so, or know someone who should consider doing so(!) this webinar will explore how a part-time chaplaincy role can complement, inspire and inform other roles and areas of work and look at some of the pathways to becoming a chaplain.
With input from
- The Revd Canon Helen Cameron: Chair of the Methodist Northampton District and Moderator of the Free Church Group
- Gary Hopkins: Methodist Ministry Development Officer for Chaplaincy
- Suzanne Nockels: Congregational Church Minister and Chaplain at Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- Tas Cooper, Quaker Chaplain at Oxford University and a freelance Spanish to English translator
- Bob Wilson: Secretary for Prison Chaplaincy and Free Churches Faith Advisor and chaplain at HMP Wayland
- Mark Newitt: Secretary for Healthcare Chaplaincy and part of the chaplaincy teams at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals and St Luke’s Hospice