We are looking for a talented worship leader with a heart for mission and growing the church.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can lead worship and develop the worship life of Camborne Church and be a resource for the other churches in the cluster, supporting the missional objectives of Transforming Mission
- Be a creative leader with a heart to worship God and inspire others to deepen their worship
- Have the desire to communicate God’s love and the Gospel.
- Be able to identify, train and release others gifts into this area of ministry.
- Have the ability to engage pastorally with people of different ages from a broad range of social backgrounds; and
- Be proficient in leading contemporary worship, in the power of the Spirit and able to work alongside the wider Church of England traditions.
The role offers the opportunity to
play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Camborne and the wider area;
- work with a gifted and enthusiastic team; and
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and historic town.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro. To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
To apply and for more information including job description and person spec please visit https://www.cofepathways.org/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=2898. CVs will not be accepted. Interviews will be via Zoom but there will be an opportunity for a location visit for the successful candidate.
There is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a Christian.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rev’d Rosheen Browning TM Camborne Lead, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone; 01209 831175 or 07701 085736Please specify the URL of your file
Post expires on January 6th, 2021