Could you be our Social Media & Communications Officer?
Transformation Cornwall strengthens faith based social action in Cornwall. We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Communications Officer for our work supporting social action projects across Cornwall.
This is a key role for the Transformation Cornwall team. We are experiencing a time of growth, and this role is essential to help increase our capacity to respond to community needs across Cornwall.
JOB TITLE: Social Media & Communications Officer
Work from Home: ‘hot desk’ available in Truro. With travel around Cornwall for events & meetings.
HOURS: 21 hours per week (with the intention to be split over 3 or 4 days)
SALARY: £27,000-30,000 pa, pro-rata, depending on experience
START DATE: December 2023/January 2024
CONTRACT: Fixed Term 2 year, with potential for extension
You will be part of a small team, dedicated team working closely with the Operations Director and the Campaigns & Community Organising Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent and proven track record of social media skills- design, delivery and growth
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, able to work with groups of people from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities
- A well organised and flexible team player
- Able to work effectively and with attention to detail
- Able to use initiative, working both alone and as part of a team
- Well organised, able to provide transparent record keeping
- Able to prioritise a varied workload with conflicting deadlines
*Please note there is no requirement to be a Christian for this role
Find the full Job Description and Person Specification HERE.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Operations Director, Charlotte Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email your CV, a cover letter and our Monitoring Form to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 06/11/2023 6pm
Interviews to be held: 20/11/2023 in Truro, Cornwall