JOB TITLE: Project Manager
HOURS: 28 hours per week (ideally to be worked over 4 days)
Home based with desk space available at the offices of the Diocese of Truro (currently Church House, Truro, TR4 9NH)
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of Transformation Cornwall, ensuring it continues to be a focussed, welcoming organisation that adheres to its values, aims and priorities in all aspects of its work.
- To work with Trustees to develop key strategic priorities & to direct future service provision.
- To be responsible for the effective line management, support and ongoing development of staff and volunteers.
- To work closely with Churches, faith communities, voluntary agencies, Cornwall Council, businesses, statutory bodies and other partners to tackle poverty and exclusion across Cornwall.
- To work with Transformation Cornwall staff, volunteers & key partners to monitor & track impact.
To find out more please see the document pack below.Read more
Post expires on February 23rd, 2022