We are looking for an inspired, experienced and diligent person to provide leadership to the board of Trustees of this exciting and progressive mental health charity.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Provide leadership to the board and to ensure that Trustees fulfil their duties and responsibilities for the proper governance of the charity
- Support, and where appropriate, to challenge the chief executive
- Ensure that the board as a whole works in partnership with executive staff
- Oversee the further development of the Board of Trustees
Ideally, the candidate will have:
- Experience of chairing charitable boards
- A good understanding of the mental health sector and/or the 3rd Sector
- Enough ‘spare’ time to conduct the role effectively
- Will be approachable, supportive and diplomatic
If you would like an informal discussion, please email the Vice Chair Demelza Todd in the first instance on email@example.com
A full job description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of pocket expenses are payable.
Cornwall Mind is committed to working towards a fairer world and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.Read more
Post expires on July 31st, 2021