NCVO (The National Council for Voluntary Organisations) has made its member-only resources free to everyone because of the current situation. We think it’s important people have the guidance they need to run their organisations during this time.
If you want to find out more about how you can volunteer to help deal with coronavirus, see our volunteering and coronavirus page.
If you are looking for advice on coronavirus and your charity, please see our dedicated coronavirus page.
Advice on involving and managing volunteers during the coronavirus outbreak
- How volunteers can make a difference
- Redirecting volunteers if you cannot take on any more
- How volunteers are affected by the lockdown
- Volunteers in key worker roles
- Furlough and volunteering
- Insurance and volunteering
- Volunteer expenses
- Paying for goods or services
- Safeguarding for volunteer managers
- Safeguarding for informal volunteer-led groups
- DBS checks and volunteers
- Data protection
- Recognising and reporting scams
Post expires on July 5th, 2020