We are looking for someone to join our team, to lead our work with families and children in the Camborne area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for mission and ministry amongst children and families; a passion for growing the church; and the ability to share this vision and draw people to it.
The role requires:
- The gifts to lead and develop a thriving children and families’ ministry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with parents and carers, as well as children.
- The ability to lead on missional outreach towards children and families in the community.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Camborne and the wider area.
- The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and historic town.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro.
To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
There is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a Christian.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rev’d Rosheen Browning TM Camborne Lead, by email email@example.com or telephone; 01209 831175 or 07701 085736
For an application form and the Job Description and Person Specification please visit https://www.cofepathways.org/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=2896. CVs will not be accepted. Interviews will be via Zoom but there will be an opportunity for a location visit for the successful candidate.Read more
This post will expire on Wednesday January 6th, 2021 11:59pm