What To Expect
To allow safe passage into the garden of your heart where depth and intimacy with Yahweh & others can be shared. The journey is designed for six people & involves attending 11 retreat days over the course of a year starting April 2023.
We will explore the themes of the nine fruits of the spirit that we live & move & have our being in, using creative mediums, ie mixed media, movement, sound etc. Allowing for personal creative meditation on retreat days & life journey learning with the healing codes.
Retreat days will be based in the beautiful area of Helford Passage in Cornwall in a garden that is part of the Quiet Garden Movement. A charming rustic chapel and a themed prayer station garden will be the perfect companion through the seasons of the year. The setting offers us individually & as a group the opportunity to connect with the garden environment to inspire & develop a creative dialogue to deepen & enhance intimacy with Yahweh.
No previous experience of creativity is needed just your heart saying, “yes I love you Yahweh, show me how deep & wide your love is,” & being open to explore this through your senses and imagination that can open up many possibilities.
- Learn from retreat facilitator Jo-Ann how engaging in creativity can open up a multi dimensional relationship with Yahweh.
- Experience an Art Sozo. A 3 hr guided group session that introduces you to the power of mark making for deepening intimacy on your heart journey.
- Participate in 11 group workshops. Awakening your senses, expanding your imagination & developing your creative language through experimental use of creative medium.
- Enjoy 2 hrs of personal creative meditation time in the garden each themed retreat day with group reflection time.
- Receive two 1 to 1 check ins with Jo-Ann across the year.
- Receive a copy of the Healing Codes book by Dr Alex Loyd. Together we will learn & reflect on the healing code technique that combines proven psychology, medical science, energy medicine and spiritual principles to help reduce stress, identify and heal the root causes of emotional and physical problems and remove negative beliefs and barriers that hold you back from living in the rhythm of peace, rest & abundance.
- Retreat Dates
2023: 1st April, 13th May, 17th June, 15th July,
9th Sept, 7th Oct, 4th Nov, 2nd Dec.
2024: 6th Jan, 27th Jan, 24th Feb.
- Retreat day 9.00am- 5pm.
- Home made Lunch & Refreshments provided.
- All art materials are provided on retreat days. But you may find bringing a personal camera, journal/sketchbook useful.
- For more information about the retreat and to book your place please contact us
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 07988 608310
- Cost £880 Option to pay in 4 instalments
I really want this to be a safe & life giving experience that sets you up into a wonderfully new and expanded place with Yahweh. I ask you to prayerfully consider if this is the right time for you to make this journey.
You would need to be free for the 11 retreats days, able to give yourself the time and space to meditate, reflect & record the out working of each fruit of the spirit across the twelve months.
It’s a commitment and act of love to yourself and it is also a commitment that would honour the other five people and myself who will accompany you. We will learn & grow together. I look forward to hearing from you.