Bring your own breakfast and join the Trussell Trust for this special online event for church leaders from across England.
We’re inviting all church leaders to join us for a series of online events
Whether your church is already involved, or you just want to know more about our vision, this event is for you!
You’ll hear from Emma Revie, Chief Executive of the Trussell Trust, about our work to build a hunger free future. There’ll be time for prayer and reflection, networking, a live Q&A and input from church leaders and food bank teams.
Northern Ireland 27 April, England 28 April, Wales 8 June, Scotland 10 June
We’re inviting all church leaders in England to join us for a special online breakfast event from 8.10 am Wednesday 28th April 2021.
Across the UK, food banks offer vital support to people in crisis. Churches are at the heart of this work, generously providing venues, volunteers, leadership, donations, and more. We’re so grateful for the partnership and hard work that churches already contribute, and we’re excited about continuing to work together as we build a hunger free future.
- This online event is aimed at church leaders and is free to attend.
- Bring your own breakfast and join a time of networking from 8:10 am.
- The main event starts at 8:30 am and finishes at 9:15 am.
- At the event, you’ll hear from Emma Revie, Chief Executive of the Trussell Trust, and have time for prayer and reflection, as well as hearing input from church leaders and food bank staff and volunteers.
- We’ll also be sharing a new set of resources for churches at the event and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions during a live Q&A and network with other church leaders.
- Stay and chat with other church leaders after the event.
Places are limited, so please register now to secure yours. Instructions for joining the event will be sent closer to the date.Read more
This post will expire on Wednesday April 28th, 2021 11:59pm