10 ways we can be allies and partners in the pursuit of racial justice
- What can Christians actually do to fight racism?
- How do we avoid slacktivism ?
- How do we overcome the social hesitancy of pursuing racial justice
- How can you be an ally without being a white saviour?
- How do white Christians play their part ?
Dr Krish Kandiah is an experienced teacher and trainer. He has a PhD in theology from Kings College London. He brings his experience as a cross cultural missionary, church leader, charity founder and government advisor to the vital topic of racial justice. Dr Kandiah is a regular broadcaster on BBC Radio 2 and 4. He has written 13 books and numerous articles for the Guardian, The Times, The Spectator as well as Christianity Today. Dr Kandiah has spoken at the Global Leadership Summit at Willow Creek Church, the Q conference, The Royal Albert Hall and the Google Plex.
This fast-moving live seminar will include plenty of opportunities for questions and interaction as well as practical and biblical advice on pursuing racial justice.