- Full time/flexible over 5/6 days per week incl. weekends/evenings, travel etc.
- Salary range £55,204-£58,422 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance.
- Home-based, accessible to London
Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary to provide vision and leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The ideal candidate will:
- lead and manage the organisation and the staff team
- have wide ecumenical experience with diverse church traditions
- be a confident communicator
- be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
- take responsibility for external relations with Member Churches
- have experience of managing organisational change.
If you wish to apply for the role, information can be viewed as follows:
Copy of the advert
Application pack (including guidance and application process)
Equality and Diversity monitoring form*
* Please note, you will need to save these forms and click on the button to allow editing.
To arrange an informal chat, please contact the chair of CTE’s Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 1 October 2021
Interview date: w/c 18 October 2021 (tbc)
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a Member Church of CTE or CTBI.
Post expires on October 1st, 2021