Do you want to support people in Cornwall experiencing mental health difficulties? Do you have experience of claiming Gift Aid?
Hours: To suit
To ensure that Cornwall Mind claims all available Gift Aid income.
- Provide advice to Fundraising Officer and other staff/volunteers on the advantages and requirements of Gift Aid
- Liaise with donors re completion of necessary paperwork
- Submit Gift Aid Claims to HMRC
- Maintain accurate record keeping and full audit trail
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Gift Aid legislation
Develop an understanding of mental health issues and the work of Cornwall Mind.
Skills and attributes
- An organised individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT and numeracy skills
- Ability to liaise, advise and communicate with staff, volunteers, donors and the HMRC
- Able to work without close supervision
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com
Out of pocket expenses are payable.
Cornwall Mind is committed to working towards a fairer world and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.Read more
Post expires on July 31st, 2021