Give 2 Go Green is a new grant fund to help churches install measures that reduce their carbon emissions.
Application deadline 19th November.
Churches can access a 50% grant towards their project if they can raise the other 50% through a digital giving (through Give A Little) campaign during a targeted 6-week campaign during February and March.
This is a pilot project; the funding is provided by the Church of England’s Net Zero Carbon Programme. We’ll be monitoring how well this approach works.
What can be funded?
- Projects worth £5k, £10k or £20k.
- Eg: Heated seat cushions, solar PV, insulation, electrical upgrades, pew heaters, draught proofing etc. See the Practical Path to Net Zero for all eligible measures.
What do you need to do?
- Log into your Parish Buying account (free to register) to read the Project Pack for all the information.
- Set up a small project team, and set up a Give A Little account if you don’t have one.
- Think about your project, you’ll need to get three quotes.
- Submit your application by the 19th November.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sophie.email@example.com about eligibility and projects
Brigit.firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about online giving
Post expires on January 15th, 2024