BOOK A PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR CHURCH IN FEBRUARY/MARCH 2023
RISE Theatre are touring our latest production and we’re looking for CHURCHES across the UK to host performances for their communities.
WATCH the trailer for ‘Faithful Companions’ here
‘Faithful Companions’ explores the inspirational true story of Marie Madeleine d’Houët, foundress of an International Society of Catholic Sisters – the Faithful Companions of Jesus (www.fcjsisters.org). In the play we see the courageous story of one woman’s fight to address the great need in the world around her in 19th century France and beyond, lived through steadfast devotion to Jesus Christ and responding to God’s call.
It’s an inspirational story of faith, love, loss, discernment, vocation, social justice & missionary zeal… and a great opportunity to deepen your Lenten reflections and journey towards Easter.
CLICK HERE for the ‘Faithful Companions’ Webpage
How to book a performance of ‘Faithful Companions’…
To secure a date for your church or if you have any questions then please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 0118 324 7775.
What is the cost of the performance?
The RISE Theatre booking fee for a performance of ‘Faithful Companions’ is £750.
This price includes all travel, expenses and marketing packs to promote your event.
However, for venues over 250 miles from our base in Reading, Berkshire, we may kindly request an additional contribution towards our travel expenses, if applicable.
What happens next?
Once your booking is confirmed we will send you all the marketing material you need to advertise the performance and draw in an audience.
Depending on how you would like to run the event, each church has the option to sell tickets at a ticket price of their choosing and churches will keep all proceeds to recoup costs.
*The average audience size on our previous tours has been around 100 per performance. Most churches have been able to cover the cost of the booking through ticket sales, dependent on their promotional activities and outreach to the community.
“A superb new play by RISE Theatre celebrating the remarkable life of the foundress of the FCJ sisters, Marie Madeleine.” Conference of Religious, February 2020 ————- “Your production enriched the hearts of all our young people. Every student I spoke to, reflected so positively about its impact.” Gumley House Convent School, July 2021
Professional Christian Theatre
– RISE Theatre is committed to offering a high standard of professional theatre that not only entertains but brings alive the gospel in a unique and memorable way
– We have 15 years of experience performing in diverse churches and communities across the UK
– We believe in the power of theatre to speak to hearts and minds in a way that talking alone cannot always do; we continue to receive testimonials from audience members who have been profoundly affected and deeply stirred in their faith by what they have watched. Why Book a Performance?
– Open your church doors to the wider community and share the gospel message
– Provide a unique creative platform for people from all walks of life, churchgoers and non, to explore faith in a safe and encouraging environment
– A great opportunity for members of the church to reconnect with their faith, to be inspired, reinvigorated and rediscover what it means to have an active relationship with God.
Get in touch with RISE today!
For more information or to book a performance:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us: 0118 324 7775 About RISE Theatre CIC We are a professional Christian theatre company with a passion for delivering original, entertaining, faith-based drama. We work at schools, churches, events and festivals across the UK with the aim of inspiring people of all ages to discover their full potential in life. Visit our website here
Stephen Newbury (Director) T: 0118 324 7775
Charley Pinfold (Director) T: 0118 324 7775
Shake off your dust; rise up’ Isaiah 52:1-2
Faithful Companions: Book a performance in Feb/Mar 23