Find out what Churches and individuals can do to engage with the issues raised by the rise in the need for foodbanks.
‘Faith in Foodbanks?’ includes information on the issues, a series of Bible studies and worship resources and practical actions you can take.
- Foreword – Revd Ruth Gee, President of the Methodist Conference
- The rise of foodbanks
- What people say about foodbanks – fact or fiction?
- 10 ideas for things to do now
- Signs of the Times? – Six Bible studies
- Ideas for worship and prayer
Post expires on October 24th, 2021