COVID-19: guidance for the safe use of places of worship during the pandemic
Latest Government advice, published 12 June 2020
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Purpose of this guidance
- 3. Key principles for safely reopening places of worship for permitted activity
- 4. Guidance for individual prayer within a place of worship
- 5. Travel to and from a place of worship
- 6. Guidance for early years and childcare use
- 7. Should you visit if symptomatic?
- 8. Individuals who are self-isolating due to a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the household
- 9. Individuals who are extremely clinically vulnerable/shielding
- 10. What leaders can do to help prevent the spread of infection
- 11. How can places of worship communicate this guidance to visitors?
This post will expire on Saturday August 15th, 2020 11:20am