Moderated by outgoing World Council of Churches (WCC) general secretary, Rev. Dr Olav Fykse Tveit, the televised 80-minute webinar invites all member churches and partners around the world, as well as the public, to learn more about pertinent issues, such as:
* Why collaboration at all levels in society is important and how faith communities can contribute in containing the COVID-19 pandemic, along with health authorities and governments.
* How church leaders’ constituencies are responding to the pandemic, and how they are accompanying their congregations.
* How to ensure that information received from WHO is distributed and is adhered to.
* How to uphold church life, worship services and convene congregations in conditions of a total shutdown.
* Key aspects of church practices and traditions, that can assist us during quarantine and isolation.
* How do we deal with stigma and discrimination against certain nationalities that have surfaced along with the pandemic?Read more
Post expires on May 31st, 2020